~Music~
HI!
~Profile~
Jimmy Ng
125 yrs old
Scorpio
Studying in PJC (happy with my choice:D)
Likes: Sleeping, Eating Good Food, Money($_$)
~Credits~
~Shout~
~Archives~
~Friends~
~Wishlist~
SLEEP
*-means i gotten it liao.:D
Belt (during the dec hols)
U-neck T-shirt (after A'levels)
Sports Shoes(dun know when yet...see when gt money)
Watch(dun know when yet...see when gt money)
New Cap(dun know where my favourite one went to...it got lost)
Pencil Box(dun know when yet...see when gt money)
*Ear Piece(by this june or july)
Shoebag(by august)
*New goggles(by august)
Gym Gloves(by september?dun know also)
*New Specs(dun know when yet...see when gt money)
Cube Mp3 Player(black colour de)(dun know when yet...see when gt money)
Ankle Weights(dun know when yet...see when gt money)
Revamp My closet :D (after A'levels)
MONEY (lots of it!)
HAve my own dream apartment
Good Grades
Lastly,
HAve a good body shape
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
i am hesitant....
guilty....
i feel that i am partly responsible for adriel's departure from the team....
my departure of the team influence him quite a bit....
if not for me, the team would still have their k4 back...
although i really wan adriel to be back in the team.....
but i dun wan to force him.....
he seems to be suffering with all the psycho and everything...
hav been trying to talk him to return back....
but i fail....
i always fail in convincing ppl......
wat should i do?
today, my favourite chemistry teacher shoot me....
-.-
she shoot me again.....
and its direct hit...
-.-
and now i have a song dedicate for her.....
its is just for her......
and i like this song a lot.....
The love thing is not referring to this... part the hate part is...:D
Plain White T's - Hate (i Really Don't Like You) Lyrics
Love, love, love, love, love, love.
Woo!
You were everything I wanted.
You were everything a girl could be.
Then you left me brokenhearted,
Now you don't mean a thing to me.
All I wanted was your
Love, love, love, love, love, love.
Hate is a strong word,
but i really, really, really don't like you.
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you.
Brought you around,
and you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word,
but I really, really, really, really, really, don't like you.
I really, really, don't like you...
Thought that everything was perfect,
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it,
Now I think a little differently.
All i wanted was your
Love, love, love, love, love, love.
Hate is a strong word,
but i really, really, really don't like you.
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you.
Brought you around,
and you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word,
but I really, really, really, really, dont like you
Now that it's over,
you can't hurt me.
Now that it's over,
you can't bring me down.
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh...)[x2]
All i wanted was your
Love, love, love, love, love, love.
Hate is a strong word,
but i really, really, really don't like you.
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you.
Brought you around,
and you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word,
but I really, really, really, really, dont like you
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh...)[x4]silent
(I really really don't like you...) [x3]louder