Today's topic is what is love?
What do you think love is?
Is love precious?
Or for some who haven even accept any love b4, do you yearn for love?
This topic came to my mind suddenly, thus i am now just typing wat i feel...
Today while looking out at my window, i saw a lot of things....

While talking to Evan, I heard sth else....

I just realise people around me, were either in a crushed or in deep love....
some just have a short period of love and slowly, slowly, it vanished, and there wasn't any left for the opposite gender... Is that love? Is that wat we consider as love? definition of love?
from wikipedia: Love is a constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness.
So do you agree? Haiz.....
Its being so long since i have met the one i love again, and although the image of her is getting faintly, and faintly day by day, but i still wasn't able to get her tatally out....
(now given up) Where would she be? I think i would probably never see her and maybe, after a few months, I would have delete away all her information....
I guess my example would not be count as love....
Does love make one to feel granted to have the other on his /her side?
Is just by letting A to be close to B, then they would develop mutual love???
In my age, everyone is talking about love,
here cuddle, there hug, go to a corner and kiss....
hahaha.....
so is having a love sth like that???
Is there really be a need to go for hugging, cuddling and kissing??
Or is love just simply is a need for one to go through his or her life??
ANd anyway, is there ever such thing as everlasting love??
Wouldnt the feelings for each other go more and more distant towards each other?
wouldnt the people feel more adn more further apart?
Haiz......
today really think too much le......
O ya! XM! Paiseh! hahaha! my next post on other day, then i post ur monster card! Its ok liao! hahahaha......
NOTE: I WOULD ONLY MAKE POST ON EVERY THREE DAYS, SO THERE"S NO NEED TO COME TO MY BLOG TO SEE MY POST EVERYDAY TO SEE WHETEHR I GOT UPDATE A NOT>...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~